How do I run a Credit Report?

First you need to Register your company with Advance Credit Reports Inc. You can click the Register button up top. After which you must obtain a rental application from your prospective tenant. You can either Call/Fax/Mail us your Credit Report request with the following information: The Tenant's Full Name, Social Security Number, and Current Address. Make sure your applicant has signed a waiver form granting you permission to run their credit report. You must keep their application and waiver for 2 years to protect yourself from a potential lawsuit.

Back to top